At Klarna, we have a relentless focus on creating the best shopping experience in the world. We believe payments are so much more than just a way to send money. That’s why our smooth checkout options give you more time and control so you can focus on the things you love.
- More than 90 million shoppers are using Klarna.
- 200,000 retailers are working with us worldwide.
- We’re one Europe’s largest banks and we’ve been powering online checkouts for over 15 years.
Here’s how it works:
Add the products to your cart and select "Klarna" at checkout.
Enter your personal information to know instantly if the payment is approved.
Klarna will send you a confirmation email and reminders at checkout.
In the future, you can complete your purchases with Klarna with just one click.
PAY IN 3 INTEREST-FREE INSTALMENTS
Spread the cost of your purchase into 3 interest-free instalments. The first payment is made at point of purchase, with remaining instalments scheduled automatically every 30 days. No interest or fees. Select the Klarna option and enter your debit or credit card information. To check your eligibility, Klarna will perform a soft search with a credit reference agency. This will not affect your credit score.
No interest. No fees. No impact to your credit score.
- A new way to pay that's an alternative to a credit card.
- 3 instalments gives you flexibility to shop without interest or hidden fees.
- Not making your payment on time could affect your ability to use Klarna in the future.
- Debt collection agencies are used as a last resort.
You must be 18+ and a UK resident to be eligible for this credit offer. Click here to see Pay in 3 Terms and Conditions
Pay online or in the app
Review your latest purchases and make payments in the Klarna app or online.
Safe and secure
With Klarna, you are always covered through Klarna’s Buyer Protection policy. Modern safeguards protect your information to prevent unauthorized purchases.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Visit our FAQ (https://www.klarna.com/uk/customer-service/) page to find out more about using Klarna.